35895 Royalton Rd.
Grafton, OH 44044
Join us on Facebook
NECC offers personal relationships, involvement and activism through a variety of groups:
- Choir/special music (rehearsals scheduled as needed)
- Sunday School classes - meet Sundays at 10:45 a.m.
- Boy Scouts - meet various days and times (see calendar)
- Girl Scouts - meet various days and times (see calendar)
- Junior Youth Fellowship (for youth in Gr. 3-5)
- Chi Rho (for youth in Gr. 6-8)
- Christian Youth Fellowship (for youth in Gr. 9-12)
- Young Adults Group (for post-high-school adults through age 29) - meets occasionally for fun and fellowship
- Christian Fiction Book Club - meets third Monday each month
- Eve Circle (women's ministry) - meets one Tuesday each month
- Elders - elected spiritual leaders of the congregation - meets fist Monday each month
- Diaconate - elected service positions - help lead worship services in monthly shifts
- Trustees - elected positions - help maintain NECC's building and grounds - meets first Sunday each month
- Christian Education Committee - steers educational programs and Bible study opportunities for children, youth and adults - meets third Monday each month
- Evangelism Committee - promotes the spread of Jesus Christ's Good News and the care of visitors; maintains publicity efforts of NECC through print, broadcast, electronic, social, and other media
- Membership Committee - promotes friendships within the congregation through various activities
- Memorial Committee - determines appropriate purchases from memorial funds - meets as needed
- Outreach Committee - promotes denominational outreach efforts and special offerings - meets as needed
- Stewardship Committee - promotes the healthy grace response trio of time, talents and treasure - meets as needed
- Worship Committee - helps develop meaningful worship experiences and oversees all components thereof - meets monthly
- Council - voting members comprised of Elders and Diaconate members and Chairs of above-listed committees - meets the second Sunday bi-monthly (February, April, June, August, October, and December), at 12 noon. Meetings are open to all NECC members.
- Special programs/activities: - Bike rides (Spring and/or Fall) - Community Easter Egg Hunt (March/April) - Chinese Auction (April) - Church Picnic (August/September) - Lorain County Fair Booth (August) - Christmas in the Country Bazaar (November) - Christmas Cookie Sale (December)
Call 440-748-2230 for more information on any of these fellowship and service opportunities.